More sizes available on the link below:
Water, cornstarch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, cellulose, sorbitol, glycerine, sugar, vegetable oil, arabic gum, polysorbate 80, vanilla, titanium dioxide, and citric acid.
These products contain no known allergens and are Gluten Free , Dairy free and are Vegan.
The following ingredients are NOT used in these products:
Wheat, Soy, milk, Eggs, Fish, Shell-fish (crustaceans), Peanuts, and/or Tree nuts.
Frosting Sheets requires moisture to adhere. When using a fondant or other dry icings, you must dampen the surface you are applying the sheet to. With store bought cakes or buttercreams you should apply the image when the frosting is freshly applied, if not they can crust or dry and you must dampen the frosting prior to applying the sheet. For best results, use a white or light colored frosting where the sheets are to be placed - this will ensure that the image colors are not washed out by a darker frosting color.
* Frosting sheets have a one year shelf-life.
* Do not refrigerate or freeze.
* Keep your toppers in the bag it arrived in, store at room temperature & out of direct sunlight.
* Handle your frosting sheets with care, using clean and dry hands.
* The icing sheet has a backing, similar to a sticker that you will remove before applying the image to your cake.
* use a pair of scissors if cutting out an image, do that while the frosting sheet is still on the backing and while it
is still flexible..
* Take the image out of the bag, it should peel off easily – DO NOT FORCE IT! If it is sticking to the backing sheet, this is probably due to the temperature and humidity in the room.
*If the icing still does not come away easily, place the image in the freezer for a couple of minutes, after which the image will usually peel easily, you may have to repeat this process a few times, until image comes off, peel sheet before the image warms back up.
*A second option is try gently applying a hairdryer to the reverse for 30 seconds, Try using a sharp knife to lift the edge.
* If all methods fail place a sharp knife between the cake topper and backing sheet and gently slice off.
* Place image on cake and carefully and gently smooth image from the inside out with either your DRY hand or a small roller. Finish decorating your cake. You can also pipe frosting over the icing sheets without causing any harm to the picture.
* Depending on humidity in home it can take 1-2 hours to soften up on to the cake. Once soft it will cut like butter! Store finished cake covered or in a cake box. Cakes can also be refrigerated or frozen. Frozen cakes should be thawed in the refrigerator, uncovered to prevent them from sweating.
*Pipe frosting around edges of cake image for a finished look!
CUSTOMIZE AND PERSONALIZE YOUR IMAGE
I can personalize and customize your image with any character, sport logos, photo, graphic, special celebration & text images you would like for it to say for FREE…if you would like to change the image color just send me the details when ordering at NO CHARGE..
If you are looking for something you don’t see please SEND ME A MESSAGE…I would be happy to design something special for you.
Please ask for your customization and/or personalization request IMMEDIATELY after your purchase, If we do not receive a personalization request from you on the same day as your cleared payment we will assume that none is wanted and your cake topper will ship plain.
RETURNS can only be made if we make a MISTAKE in your order. Since these are edible products they can't be resold and therefore IT CAN'T BE RETURNED simply because you change your mind or wanted a personalization and FAILED to inform me.
The image is printed on an edible frosting sheet, so the colors may not appear exact the same or as vibrant as you would expect from a photo picture (if you provide your own photo or image make sue it's in high resolution for a better results)
The way you see your image on your computer may vary slightly in the way our printer prints with the edible colors there are so many settings and preference for individual computers that an exact match is never possible. Also, images that you copy from an on-line source can use different color palettes which can affect the way the image is printed
PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN ORDERING.
USPS First Class mail: 3 to 6 business days
USPS Priority mail: 2 to 3 business days
USPS Express mail : 1 to 2 business days
We are not responsible for transit/delivery times-. The transit/delivery time listed under the shipping info tab is an estimate, and NOT a guarantee. A business day is any day Monday thru Friday.
A business day is not Saturday or Sunday or any holidays.
Refunds will not be issued for cake images that do not arrive on time.
*** SOMETIMES DELAYS MAY OCCUR DUE TO CUSTOM PROCESSING OR WEATHER CONDITIONS***
International Mail: 10-21 business days
I ship all orders same/next business day and each additional item will cost only $ 1.00 extra on shipping.
I strive to offer a fast mail service, however I have no control over the USPS transit time and CAN’T GUARANTEE the date you will receive your order.
All items are handmade. All copyrighted and/or trademarked images are in NO WAY being sold. These images are included FREE of charge when you purchase my design services, you are paying for the materials and labor used to design and create these items for you.
Any and all rights to any/all copyright(s), trademarks(s), etc. are the sole property of the respective owner(s).
No infringement to any copyright and/or trademark is intended, expressed or inferred.
These items are intended for private use, not to be resold.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your order please contact me to resolve the issue